WHAT TO WEAR WITH : BOYFRIEND JEANS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I love boyfriend jeans because they are so comfortable. The loose fitting in the leg area with comfortable bands are so great for spring. I find that they are helpful around this time of year when the weather is transitioning from rainy weather to summer weather. The long fit is great for cold days, and the loose fitting makes it breathable for hotter days. I wanted to give you guys several ways on how you can style boyfriend jeans. Before we get started, I just want to let you guys know that you don't have to go out and buy expensive pairs of boyfriend jeans. You can go to your local thrift store and find an adorable pair, and even iron on some patches to add your own personal touch. Don't worry, your wallet won't explode! Anyways, let's get started!

1) BODYSUIT + BOYFRIEND JEANS



I am a firm believer that any outfit is better when you have a tighter fitting item, and a loose item. Bodysuits are great as a staple piece because they come in fun prints and solid staple colors, which are great because the boyfriend jeans are very simple. You can add a beaded choker and some black leather booties with a long trench coat. Very lightweight and easy to travel with or walk around in. You can find extremely affordable bodysuits on Forever 21, if you are on a budget.

2) HEELS + BOYFRIEND JEANS



I absolutely love pairing heels with jeans, especially if they are loose and a little ripped. I think that they give a fun feminine, chic look to a casual outfit, without making it seem too formal. I would cuff the jeans, tuck in a simple t-shirt, and pair it with a leather jacket. Play around with heel heights so you know what suits your body type, and by body type, I mean that jeans can fit people in flattering and unflattering angles. Once you find your favorite pair of boyfriend jeans, different heel heights can add to the outfit or make it look a little too over the top or a little too simple.

3) LAYERING BLAZERS + BLOUSES WITH BOYFRIEND JEANS



Layering clothes for spring gives any outfit a very unique look. You can take a blazer and put it over a long sleeved blouse that you have. Roll the sleeves over the blazer. I like choosing a blouse that has a settle pattern on it to play with prints and a pop of color; either in your shoe, like a coral flat, or a fun purse, like a lavender bag.

I hope you guys found this post helpful. If you want to get more inspiration on how you can style trendy items, make sure to share this post so that I know. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts