HOW TO KEEP A DORM ROOM NEAT + ORGANIZED I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. For any of you guys who go to a boarding school or are in closet and you have a dorm, you know that they are a lot smaller than a typical bedroom, and it is so hard to organize a dorm room because it is such a small place to work with. I thought I would help those out who want some help organizing a dorm room or a small space in general, so let's get started.

1) USE BINS




Using bins will help you organize your belongings and store them away from all the clutter that may fill up your room.

2) HANGING SHELVES



Hanging shelves are an easy way to showcase some small decorations that you don't want to have laying around your room, and can look amazing over a desk.

3) BAR CARTS



Bar carts are great if you don't always have time to eat meals because you are studying. You can keep snacks or bottles of water and store it near your desk. When you want to grab a snack, it can be right by your side.

4) CLOSET STORAGE



Dorm room closets are extremely small compared to regular closets. I recommend buying hangers with built-in compartments, or a small shoe rack to go at the bottom of your locker. You will keep your clothing organized and you will have more room to store anything else you need to store.

5) DESK DRAWER ORGANIZERS



You can use clear organizers for the inside of your desk to organize supplies. I personally have little things flying around all over my desk, inside my drawers and outside, and it typically interferes when I want to do my homework. I like to have space while I do my projects, so keeping organizers inside can really help organize everything.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it helpful. If you want to see more boarding school or college related posts, make sure to share this so that I know. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts