BEST INSTAGRAM LOCATIONS IN: SAN FRANCISCO

Hi guys. I wanted to share with you guys some really cute and tumblr locations in San Francisco that you have to go to if you are ever traveling in the bay area. Living in San Francisco myself, I think I would know the best spots, and I wanted to share them with you guys, because if you are like me, you are obsessed with taking tumblr Instagram pictures, so let's get started.

1) PIER. San Francisco has an awesome pier that is separated by numbers, and every single place has something different, and I think it is really cute and fun to visit.

2) GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE. Okay, this is kind of an obvious one because San Francisco is only famous for the golden gate bridge. You can either drive on it and just enjoy it because there's a lot of traffic, so it's most likely you will be able to take a picture because you'll literally just be waiting there for like five minutes, or you can walk across the bridge and get a great work out and visit the view.

3) TIBURON. Tiburon is a town right across the Golden Gate Bridge. It is seriously so beautiful, and you can take a ferry out to Tiburon (also nicknamed as Belvedere. Basically the same thing), and it is the cutest thing, and you can see the city, great weather, everything about Tiburon is perfectly Tumblr, and they also have really cute caffe's and what not, so this is probably my favorite one that you all have to visit.

4) ALCATRAZ. I would say that Alcatraz is in between SF and Tiburon, and it's located on an island, and if you don't know already, Alcatraz is a famous prison, but it's no longer one because someone escaped a while ago, so they closed it and now it's a museum, and it is super cool, and you can literally pose in front of (or maybe inside, I forget because I haven't gone there in a while) the rooms, or whatever you call it.

5) DE YOUNG MUSEUM. This is a beautiful museum with really unique art pieces, and I've always gone here as a kid, and still now that I'm a teen, and it really is a beautiful location and the building is in a unique shape. Basically everything about it is really unique and great.

6) OCEAN BEACH. I love this beach, and growing up, I used to live near this beach, and it would seriously be so fun just coming down every day with my family and running around, and I only visit this beach once a year because I have a beach more close by to where I live, but this is still a great beach to hang out at, and compared to other beaches in the Bay Area, it isn't extremely crowded.

7) UNION SQUARE. I love union square so much because you get to really see what the city looks like, and you can go shopping, visit some cute restaurants, and it's a great place to take pictures, and it's so much fun to go to.

8) CHINA TOWN/JAPAN TOWN. I love China Town/Japan Town because they have delicious Asian restaurants, cute shops, and it's just the cutest place to hang out and take pictures if you are a fan of Asian merchandise and food, or if you are Asian yourself.

9) FISHERMAN'S WHARF. This is a very famous restaurant, and you can sit outside on the dock and take pictures, and most of the time I see seagulls flying around and sea lions, yeah, I think that's the right animal, and it is just so cool, and the food is seriously the best, and you have to try the clams, seriously the best.

10) CABLE CARS. Okay, this actually isn't a location, but you have to ride one. The colors and the looks are just so cute, vintage, and super Tumblr, and it would make great pictures, and it goes around SF and you get to see every little cute spot, and seriously it's super fun.

I hope you guys found this helpful, and if you ever decide to come visit the beautiful SF, then use the #lookneondots on Instagram so that I can see that you are visiting and you went to one of these locations. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts