DASHIN FASHION: JANUARY OUTFIT IDEAS

I don't know about you guys, but it's getting very hot in California, and then it starts to rain, and it's the strangest thing, so I usually settle for something cute... Obviously... But I can't just take the blame because 99.9% of the time, my outfits are inspired from something I find on Pinterest (my account and board will be linked below at the end of this post as always), so let me show you some ideas. PS. I want to do fashion posts monthly because I know how much you guys love these types of posts, so yeah!

1)

 :

•Maroon off-the-shoulder sweetheart neckline cropped shirt
•Jeans
•Tan boots

2)

#street #style crop top + skirt:

•White crop top
•Loose granite inspired shorts (I honestly can't tell if it's a skirt or shorts, but I'll say shorts, and let's just say it looks like granite)
•Triangular necklace
•Clutch

3)


 :

•Long white cardigan
•White sleeveless blouse
•Printed shorts
•Necklace

4)

 :

•Comfy black dress (you can add a brown belt if your black dress is only tight towards the top)
•White infiniti knit scarf
•Brown boots
•Knee high black socks

5)

By:♡Maddie♡ ♛Reborntolivexx♛:

•Light pink lace crop top
•Floral kimono
•White short skirt (you can also substitute it for light denim shorts)
•Sandals
•Rings
•Necklaces

I'm sorry, but almost all of these are sort of for spring, not winter, but it's been getting kind of hot in California, so almost all of these include layers, which is great if you can't really predict the weather, because you can throw on a jacket, or take it off, so you can really personalize them to your liking. If you want to show me your recreations on Instagram, use the #lookneondots so that I can check it out, and make sure to add the title of the post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Pinterest account: https://www.pinterest.com/neondots/

Fashion board: https://www.pinterest.com/neondots/fashion/

I also just wanted to thank you guys because I've been getting a lot more views on my blog, and if you guys talk to your friends about our blog (not my blog, but our blog), it really helps me out, and it seriously makes my day, so thank you guys so much!

Comments

Popular Posts