1) First, you'll need a big bag to put all of your things into. You can pick any bag, but you want to get the biggest one you can find so that you can fit everything inside and you can add even more if you want. A life hack for you is to use a really cute pencil case because pencil cases can hold a lot of stuff, which proves that it will work well.
2) Okay, so you want to buy a carabiner hook, which you can find basically anywhere, and take a pack of hair ties, and put the hair ties into the hook, and clip that shut, and if anyone ever needs a hair tie for their hair, or if you just ran in gym and your hair is a mess, then use that.
3) Vaseline. I know this is weird, but this has to do with the next item, but you can buy travel size vaseline, and it is the cutest thing.
4) Perfume sample, or mini perfume. Okay, so I said bring the vaseline because if you have somewhere that really stinks, and there's a cute guy sitting right next to you in one class, and your perfume wore off, just take some vaseline on the spot where you want the perfume to smell strong, and then apply your perfume, and rub it in, and it will last so much longer, so you really don't have to take vaseline, but it will make your life so much easier anyway.
5) Pad and/or tampon. Okay, this will save your life because we all know when we feel cramps and you're like, oh my gosh, and you ask everybody for a tampon or a pad, and even though you're all girls here, it's super embarrassing, so just bring your own. I suggest bringing a couple.
6) Bring a hair brush, because whenever I'm changing to go from gym to some other class I have, my hair gets so messy, and I seem to be the only one who has this problem, but if you do too, just bring a mini hair brush.
7) Bring a mini bottle of dry shampoo. Just do it. If you're a girl, and you have... Well, just do it.
8) Blotting sheets. Oh my god, I know that almost all of these are for gym, but seriously. If any of you girls out there have oily skin, you need this in your life. You can get these at the dollar store, or target, but you have to get these, and if not for you, for your friends.
9) Pencil. Well, okay, if nobody has a pencil in class no matter how many times you ask (they're lying to you by the way) and the teacher doesn't have one (again, another lie) then you have to have one. It's weird, but pencils just disappear and you know exactly what I'm talking about.
10) Bring a granola bar. Seriously guys, sometimes we can be late to class, and you know when your stomach grumbles and everybody hears? Hopefully I'm not the only one...
If you have a big bag, and you can actually fit these extras, then I would suggest you bring these as well.
1) Bring a tank top. Well all know when we have some very... Colorful food for lunch, if you will, and we get stains on our shirt, and you literally have no shirts left, so bring a tank top, or a Tide to go stain remover pen also works.
2) Bring concealer and mascara, the essentials to makeup, just in case you don't have time to do your makeup at home.
3) Makeup wipes will be your best friend if you have some makeup problems.
4) A little water bottle may not fit, but you know exactly what I mean when I say that teachers do not let you get up and use the water fountain, and not all teachers allow bottled water, but it's most likely they will let you, so you never know.
5) Okay, bringing a razor may be very random, but you never know.
I hope you guys found this helpful, and if you want to show me your recreations, on Instagram, use the #lookneondots. Kisses to my neonators!