LET'S TALK #1: ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE

Hi guys. I just wanted to talk with you guys for once. I feel like I always write/talk about DIY's, beauty, things like that, but the good thing about having a secret identity, well, at least another name, is that I can share whatever's on my mind, and I'm not saying it, Neon Dots is. I wanted to talk about acceptance.

Sometimes, you get under so much stress, you start to blame yourself for random things, like getting bad grades or being dumb, which you're not, everybody's just smart in their own way. Then, you look at yourself in the mirror and start to see almost every single flaw on your body. You know what's going on right now? You're negativity is taking over your body without you realizing it, and if you don't do something about it soon, suicidal thoughts will go around your head. One thought can risk your life.

Remember guys, nobody is perfect, and I cannot stress that enough. There is a time in your life when you ddi, or you will see a girl, and you'll want to be her. She may have money, looks, or the guys, whatever you want, she has. That's not true. Behind the curtains are always panicked actors. What I mean is, when she's not where you see her, her parents may be fighting all the time, she may not be that smart, and other issues. You never really know a person that you think you might.

I want you to look at yourself in the mirror everyday. What do you see? For now, you may see the most ugliest person on earth, but by taking baby steps, and saying one complement per day, it will bring up your self confidence and you'll not realize your flaws, but only your perfections. Also remember, again, nobody's perfect, and the only thing that's perfect about you is your flaws. That may not make sense, but it's what makes you unique from the rest of the world.

Hope I at least helped one person out there, and if you want to help a family member, friend, or someone else, please share this post with them. Good luck! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts