LEARN HOW TO: ORGANIZE YOUR DESK!

I don't know about you guys, but I never have the time to organize my desk, and that is a really big problem, because all of my essays and homework is everywhere, and to be honest, I also have a lot of crap everywhere, so there's no room to put my textbooks and binders! If you are in middle school, high school, or in college, you would know that if you have a messy, cluttered desk, it can be a problem, so I thought I would help you guys out! All you really have to do is find a weekend to go buy some organizing stuff, or make some of your own, so let's hurry up and get started!

1) BAR CART

14 Organization Tips to Create the Chicest Desk Ever via Brit + Co.:

You guys are probably thinking, has she gone crazy? But I swear, this is so cute, and it will seriously save you so much space, so all of your things is right next to you in one place, but you have all this space to do your homework and things like that, and it is so helpful. You can also spray paint your bar cart if you don't like the color, so it's super customizable.

2) DIY HOMEWORK CADDY

Keep the kids' homework organized and separated by helping them make a customized homework caddy. Great for your own paperwork, too!:

Okay, I know I have posted about this DIY only about a million times, but I've been getting a lot of new viewers, so I wanted to mention it again, so all of my neonators, don't hate me, but I love this DIY, so I just had to mention it again. (PS. This is a great project if you're on a budget.)

•Old cereal boxes, oatmeal bar boxes, or any type of small box you want
•Glue gun
•Different colors of duct tape (white, pink, gold, and navy blue)
•Clear tape (optional)
•Toilet paper rolls
•Mod Podge
•Sponge brush

First, put your duct tape all over each and ever one of your boxes in any type of pattern, and then once you're done, take the smallest box and put a coat of mod podge on every side to make sure it's stable, but if you don't care, just on the bottom, and put your toilet paper rolls inside. Then, after everything is done, hot glue everything together. You may be wondering why not just glue it with mod podge, but using a glue gun will secure it together., and put in all of your supplies, and there you go!

3) HOMEWORK TRACKER

Clothespin Daily Organizers | 23 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Easy Organization Ideas for Bedrooms:

•Clothespin
•Different shades of pink, blue, green, purple, and peach
•Gold sharpie
•Paint brush
•Twine
•Nails
•Hammer
•Matching paper (or you can paint paper and cut it out)

Paint your clothespins the colors, and start to fade into a lighter version as you reach the tip, and let those dry for a couple of hours or overnight. Then write all of the days you have your classes with your sharpie. You can then write whatever you want on your colorful paper, and pin it to the clothespin, and hang it on your twine, and nail it to the wall above your desk.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you want to share any of your recreations with me, use the #lookneondots on Instagram. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts