MY GOALS FOR 2016!

Hi guys! AHH, it's my first post of 2016! I am so excited for this year, and I feel like it will be a good one... I just have a feeling... Okay, anyway, 2015 was great. I've posted more than I ever have in one year in 2016, and I started about a million new series. You guys have been so supportive of me throughout the years, and I am seriously so grateful. I would like to try and post almost every single day possible. I've been posting a lot lately, that I may as well try. Also, I would like to do outfits of the days for you guys by taking pictures. I could do that on my Instagram but I just don't have many followers yet. And, instead of showing you guys DIY's, maybe I could film a tutorial. I also really want to post more posts about hair and makeup.

Let's see if we can reach, not only my goals, but our goals this year. Share your 2016 goals with me using the #lookneondots on Instagram, and make sure to tag me! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts