TRAVELING MORE THIS YEAR?

Hi guys. I kind of wanted to talk about something other than beauty for today, so I decided to tell you guys some exciting news... Well, exciting news for me. I'M TRAVELING MORE THIS YEAR! If you don't know this already, my family and I barely go traveling, for example, if someone asks me if I'm traveling this summer or what not, I burst out laughing. We usually take a family trip once a year, during the summer time, and being a typical teenager that I am, it get's super annoying. (You other young viewers should relate to this... I know you do!)

Anyways, my family and I have been listing multiple places we want to travel too, and we have so many ideas, and my mom goes traveling a lot for business, so in some cases, my family may tag along, and I'm super excited because I seriously love traveling, love going on planes, and most of my trips, I am going to go to with my best friend, Chloe. She's seriously the most hilarious, kindest person I know, and we both love to go traveling, so she's the perfect partner buddy, and I believe we're going to go camping as well.

I always say that I'm going to take pictures and write and things, and I always never end up doing so because I just get caught up in the moment, and I really need to apologize, but I will try my hardest to do some traveling diary series for you guys this year, and if I don't, then there will be more to come if I do, so yeah!

I would love to see your pictures if you go on vacation this year, so make sure to share your pictures with me on Instagram using the #lookneondots. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts