1) The fun teacher. Now, you may be lucky enough to have this teacher. They are probably super young, maybe twenties or thirties, and they get you. They like the same songs as you, know what's in fashion, and basically, they're your friend, and I know it sounds weird, but yes, there is such a teacher. Now, again, these types of teachers are very hard to find, but if you're lucky enough, you might have one. They usually have your phones out, chew gum, text while waiting for a test, and play pop music all the time.
2) The lazy teacher. This is somewhat like the fun teacher. They just don't care. Some people can benefit from this teacher, because they will let any late assignments slide, but others however like a challenge, and like being pushed from their teachers, but yes, the lazy teacher really doesn't care if you even turn in something late and it was due a month ago.
3) The strict teacher. A lot of people have the strict teacher, but basically, there is no such thing as late work, no such thing as phones, and no such thing as talking. If you even get spotted smiling at a friend, the teacher will immediately assume that you're doing something naughty. This teacher basically sucks your life, and because of it, you're up till midnight, sometimes don't even get sleep, because you're working on homework, studying, and projects. And yes, those things are all for that one class.
4) The sub teacher. Now, this teacher was recently a substitute, and they are totally new to the whole thing, even though they've taught a lesson before, so they usually ask you how to do it, even though you have no clue.
5) The regular teacher. The regular teacher is basically a mix of the strict teacher, and the somewhat fun teacher. This is literally your typical. They get annoyed when you turn in something late, but they're okay with it anyway. They're not necessarily your friend, but they're nice to you, if you are nice to them.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Kisses to my neonators!
Types of parents: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/types-of-parents.html?q=types+of
Types of friends: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/types-of-friends.html?q=types+of
Types of siblings: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/types-of-siblings.html?q=types+of