1) Search up places where you and your friends can take a short road trip to, for example, if you live in San Francisco, you could go to the Pier or a street market during the weekend.
2) If you go to a cute caffé nearby, or you drink an artistic latte, always take a picture before drinking it, and the same goes with food. If it's somewhat healthy, or you personally think it looks good, you want to share it with the world.
3) USE THE FILTER CHROME! This unfortunately only applies to people who have an iPhone, but if you swipe up on your phone to take a picture, to your lower right-hand corner, you see three circles overlapping each other. If you click that, you have so many filters to choose from, but in the middle right side, there's a filter called Chrome which makes everything so much more colorful, so whenever I take out my phone, it's always immediately on Chrome.
4) Use the square setting in Photos if you have an iPhone. It's so much cuter for Instagram, trust me.
5) Have a polaroid and a vinyl, which you can both buy at Urban Outfitters. I don't know why, but it's just a thing, so... Yeah...
6) Go explore, aka traveling. Traveling can make the best pictures, for example, if you go to one of the many beaches in Thailand, you can take great shots of you next to the water. And, another tip is, when posing for pictures, act natural and pretend you're the only one there.
7) Show your nails! Okay, it sounds odd, but having a cute design that you want to show off is not only super tumblr, but makes a great Instagram picture overall.
8) Create DIY's. You should all know by now, if you are a neonator of course, that I post DIY's so frequently, it's super crazy, but showing what you make online is a great idea.
9) Go onto Pinterest and search up some outfit ideas, and try them out on your own. You may want to snap a #OOTD.
10) My number one tip (even though it's listed number ten) is to take any picture that calls out to you. For example, you and your friends may go to the zoo and take some pictures of the cute animals, and if you see a really cute zebra in an awesome position, quickly take a picture.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you want to show me that you recreated any of these ideas on Instagram, use the #lookneondots. Kisses to my neonators!