10 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED I NEON DOTS

Hey guys! Today I am here to show you guys ten things you can do when you're bored. Now, I know that it may seem like I go traveling all the time, and in a way, you could say I do go traveling frequently, however when I am not, I sleep in, don't change out of my robe, watch Netflix, and eat junk food, and if you think I'm joking... I'm really not, so I thought I would help the 1% that is like me and get's bored easily, so let's get started,

1) ADULT COLORING BOOKS

I don't know if you guys have found out about this trend yet, but apparently they have stress relieving coloring books. You can find them at any local book store, and they take up so much time. I don't know about you, but I always loved using coloring books, and these are so amazing. They have so many gorgeous patterns, and what I love to do is FaceTime a friend, drink some tea and start coloring while talking. If my friend is reading this, shoutout to her!

2) COOK

I seriously love cooking, so sometimes I like to go on http://www.supercook.com/ and enter what ingredients I have in my house already, and it tells me recipes that I can make at home. I actually talked about this life hack in my ten life hacks every girl should know post, which I will link below.

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2016/07/10-life-hacks-every-girl-should-know-i.html?view=magazine

3) GO EXPLORE

Wherever you live, you might have not seen everything that there is to see, so go exploring with a couple of friends. Bring a polaroid, some cash, and have an adventure. You don't know what kind of adventures you might start, or where you might start going to every single week. You can also take a lot of great Instagram worthy pictures!

4) GO RUNNING

Sometimes we just love to stay in bed all day, and by we, I mean me. Sometimes I'll invite a friend to come over and we'll just go running. It's a great workout and it feels so amazing.

5) TRY TO BECOME BETTER AT SOMETHING

If you struggle at doing something, for example, I'm bad at painting nails, practice on yourself. The more practice you have, the better you get.

6) COORDINATE DIFFERENT OUTFITS

I know that a lot of you guys, including myself, are going back to school ether this month, next month, or may have already started (I am sorry if you have). Sometimes, I like to try out different outfits for back to school. It's super fun, and I swear, you will find clothing items that you have totally forgotten about.

7) CLEAN

Sometimes I feel like I'm not moving around enough, so I'll clean my room. That way, you're doing something good and you're still somewhat active.

8) PLAN A TRIP

Before summer ends, you guys should plan a trip. I personally love traveling because it gives you the opportunity to see new places and make new adventures, and of course, INSTAGRAM!!!

9) MAKE SOME DIY'S

If you have some craft supplies with you, you should try making some DIY's. I have a lot of DIY posts, so make sure you guys check those out.

10) INVITE SOME FRIENDS OVER

Sometimes you just want to invite some friends over, have the ultimate sleepover, and, well, talk about guys.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you guys decide to do any of these, either DM me on Snapchat, tag me on my Instagram, or DM me on Instagram. You can always also use the #lookneondots. All of my social media accounts will be linked down below. Kisses to my neonators and make sure to tune in tomorrow for the next traveling diary series!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/neondots1

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Comments

Popular Posts