BTS WITH NEON DOTS + MINI UPDATE : SCHOOL THEN VS. NOW 2016 EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here! Oh my gosh, I missed you guys so much, you have no idea. I haven't blogged in five days, which is really unusual for me, so I am back at it again. I wanted to explain why I have been gone and still make a somewhat entertaining video for you guys, if you guys even find it entertaining at all, so let's get started!

Basically, my computer died. I tried to do everything I could, and it wouldn't turn on. The charger was plugged into the outlet, all that jazz, so I took it to the apple store and it took a couple of days to fix, but it finally came today. Also, I was getting my phone screen fixed because I cracked it, so now I am back! Okay, now let's really get started!

1) WAKING UP EARLY

I remember when I was younger I would wake up several hours before school started so that I would pick out my outfit, get ready, all that good stuff. I was so extremely excited to start school and show off how much I glowed up that summer that it didn't matter what time of day it was, and let's be real, I probably glowed down if that's even a thing, but you know what, I was still excited.

Now, I wake up a couple of minutes before school starts. I don't know if this is just me, but I am lazy and on a good day, I'll wake up half an hour before my first period starts.

2) OUTFIT

When I was younger, I thought, the more pink the better. It look liked a unicorn exploded on my clothes. You could see me rocking a really tight t-shirt that probably had a cheesy saying on it, some cheetah print leggings, big skirt, and tennis shoes. I seriously thought I was fashionable, and this totally makes me cringe.

Now, I still do the exact same routine but with different clothes of course. I wouldn't say that I'm fashionable necessarily, but I have definitely improved my style and I still wake up somewhat early to pick out my outfit, but trust me, I don't do cheetah anymore! Haha!

3) MEETING FRIENDS

Does anybody remember when they were younger, you had to ask permission to be friends with someone? Oh my god, throwback to my childhood! If I hung out with somebody and we were bonding, I would quietly and extremely shyly ask, "Hey... You wanna be friends?" UGH! Yes, yes, if anybody can relate, send me a snap or DM me on Instagram and let me know!

Now, I feel like you just become friends over time. That simple!

4) CLASSES

I remember that when I was younger, we had only one class and occasionally we would switch one period out of the day for our seminars. Oh my god, I'm dying talking about it! I would get my class information the day before school started, and I would look at all of my classmates, get extremely excited if some of my friends were in my class, and if a cute boy I liked was in it. You know what I'm talking about. Don't lie to me.

Now, I get my class schedule the day I start school and honestly, I think that I just stopped caring about who's in my classes because I know that later in the school year, I will honestly forget about it. Is that just me? I don't know.

5) HOMEWORK

I think that in grammar school, they would give us really simple homework. Usually vocabulary sheets and I thought that it couldn't get any worse than that. I thought that because I even was assigned homework that I was grown up.

Now, I get so much homework on the first day. Does any neonators out there know the struggle when you have several tests on the same day. I actually once had a test in every single class all in one day, and I can honestly say that that is the worst thing that can happen to you in middle school, high school, or college.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you are new to my blog, welcome to the neonator fam! Don't forget to come back and check to see if there is a new post every day or every other day. If you are too lazy for that, which I totally understand girl, make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts, which will all be linked down below to check out when I am posting. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1

Comments

Popular Posts