Skip to main content

BTS WITH NEON DOTS + MINI UPDATE : SCHOOL THEN VS. NOW 2016 EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here! Oh my gosh, I missed you guys so much, you have no idea. I haven't blogged in five days, which is really unusual for me, so I am back at it again. I wanted to explain why I have been gone and still make a somewhat entertaining video for you guys, if you guys even find it entertaining at all, so let's get started!

Basically, my computer died. I tried to do everything I could, and it wouldn't turn on. The charger was plugged into the outlet, all that jazz, so I took it to the apple store and it took a couple of days to fix, but it finally came today. Also, I was getting my phone screen fixed because I cracked it, so now I am back! Okay, now let's really get started!

1) WAKING UP EARLY

I remember when I was younger I would wake up several hours before school started so that I would pick out my outfit, get ready, all that good stuff. I was so extremely excited to start school and show off how much I glowed up that summer that it didn't matter what time of day it was, and let's be real, I probably glowed down if that's even a thing, but you know what, I was still excited.

Now, I wake up a couple of minutes before school starts. I don't know if this is just me, but I am lazy and on a good day, I'll wake up half an hour before my first period starts.

2) OUTFIT

When I was younger, I thought, the more pink the better. It look liked a unicorn exploded on my clothes. You could see me rocking a really tight t-shirt that probably had a cheesy saying on it, some cheetah print leggings, big skirt, and tennis shoes. I seriously thought I was fashionable, and this totally makes me cringe.

Now, I still do the exact same routine but with different clothes of course. I wouldn't say that I'm fashionable necessarily, but I have definitely improved my style and I still wake up somewhat early to pick out my outfit, but trust me, I don't do cheetah anymore! Haha!

3) MEETING FRIENDS

Does anybody remember when they were younger, you had to ask permission to be friends with someone? Oh my god, throwback to my childhood! If I hung out with somebody and we were bonding, I would quietly and extremely shyly ask, "Hey... You wanna be friends?" UGH! Yes, yes, if anybody can relate, send me a snap or DM me on Instagram and let me know!

Now, I feel like you just become friends over time. That simple!

4) CLASSES

I remember that when I was younger, we had only one class and occasionally we would switch one period out of the day for our seminars. Oh my god, I'm dying talking about it! I would get my class information the day before school started, and I would look at all of my classmates, get extremely excited if some of my friends were in my class, and if a cute boy I liked was in it. You know what I'm talking about. Don't lie to me.

Now, I get my class schedule the day I start school and honestly, I think that I just stopped caring about who's in my classes because I know that later in the school year, I will honestly forget about it. Is that just me? I don't know.

5) HOMEWORK

I think that in grammar school, they would give us really simple homework. Usually vocabulary sheets and I thought that it couldn't get any worse than that. I thought that because I even was assigned homework that I was grown up.

Now, I get so much homework on the first day. Does any neonators out there know the struggle when you have several tests on the same day. I actually once had a test in every single class all in one day, and I can honestly say that that is the worst thing that can happen to you in middle school, high school, or college.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you are new to my blog, welcome to the neonator fam! Don't forget to come back and check to see if there is a new post every day or every other day. If you are too lazy for that, which I totally understand girl, make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts, which will all be linked down below to check out when I am posting. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READY: TUMBLR PART 2

1) Shopping/Picnic



•Beige cardigan
•White lace brallete
•Bohemian shorts
•Brown fringe shoulder bag

2) Job Interview



•Floral blazer
•Black tank top
•White shorts
•Chanel bag

3) Cozy



•Flower white sweater
•Black brallete
•Washed out denim shorts
•Banda flats

1) I love outfit number 1 because it is just so casual yet really cute. It is comfortable and this would suit a girl with a soft personality. You could wear your hair up in a top bun and make it really girly.

2) Number 2 is so fashionable. This would be great for a job interview or just going into your office. I love the blazer because you can find these things at a simple thrift shop for a much cheaper price and you could even make a fun trip out of it and decorate it with maybe some studs on the shoulders to add that edgy look on a beige colored blazer.

3) Outfit number 3 is my personal favorite because it is just so cutesy and girly! This is great for California weather because sometimes it gets cold in the morning and hotter th…

5 DIY LAST MINUTE HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS!

Hi guys! I am so sorry, I meant to have a surprise blog post up for you guys today but it didn't work out because my computer acted out and I lost the site, so I did a very popular blog post and decided to show you guys some last minute DIY halloween costume ideas, so let's just get right into it!

1. CLASSIC SCARECROW COSTUME



•Plaid shirt
•Jeans
•Brown boots
•Floppy brown hat

For the makeup look, take your eyeliner, and draw out a dotted line below your cheeks, and then around your nose.

2. GREASE COSTUME



•Black off the shoulder crop top
•Black jeans
•Red heels
•Hoop earrings

For the look, you want to curl your hair, or pull your hair back into a ponytail to the side slightly.

3. CUTE MINNIE MOUSE



•Black crop top
•Red and white skirt
•Black heels
•Minnie mouse ears

I think that for the makeup, you should use a cute lip gloss and a neutral eye, but make sure to keep it looking natural.

4. ROSIE THE RIVEDER


•Denim shirt
•Jeans
•White sneakers
•Red and white polka dot bandana (yo…

DASHIN FASHION: DENIM TREND

I have not done a Dashin Fashion blog post in a while because I got so caught up in DIY's! So sorry guys, but it's back! At first, I saw denim jackets were in again, and I was shocked, because it was popular several years ago, and then I saw the trend all over, and some people even started wearing all denim outfits, and I've realized that it's still in trend, so I wanted to show you some outfit ideas!



•Denim jacket
•Sleeveless white blouse
•Black lace patterned shorts
•Aviators
•Bracelets, nude colored purse, and a necklace
•Black infinity scarf




•Denim shirt unbuttoned
•White shirt with a yellow flower
•Dark jeans
•White converses
•Bracelets
•Grey beanie (for those messy hair days, if you know what I mean!)



•Denim shirt
•Black and white stripped crop top
•Black skater skirt
•Choker



•Denim jacket
•White collared shirt
•Black leather skirt
•Black purse



•Oversized long jean jacket
•Black tank top
•High waisted white shorts

Hope you guys liked it! PS. In California, it is …