BTS WITH NEON DOTS: MORNING ROUTINE + 3 BREAKFAST IDEAS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I know that this has nothing to do with this post, but I just reorganized and cleaned up my desk and I am seriously so happy right now. Anyway, today, in honor of back to school, I wanted to do my school morning routine... Okay, well, my back to school morning routine on a good day, which means me not waking up ten minutes before school and only eating a bar.

If you are new, welcome to the neonator family, I'm neon dots and if you like today's post, make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts. They will all be linked at the end of this post. PS. I have been posting a lot on Instagram lately, just saying... Let's get started!

1) WAKING UP

On a good day, I wake up around 6:30. I usually set my alarm clock on my phone and set it to my favorite song, and lately, it's been Starving by Hailee Steinfeld and Grey, featuring Zedd. It is seriously so good, and I may or may not be mentioning this song in an upcoming post... I usually get up early to check my Instagram and Snapchat.

2) ROUTINE

I walk over to my dresser and put on my clothes. Sometimes I pick out my outfit the night before, but I may just throw on some clothes that day, and I walk over to my bathroom.

-I wash my face with my Mia 3 Clarisonic brush and my Pink Grapefruit Neutrogena Acne scrub, and put on my cleanser.

-Afterward I brush my teeth
-I brush my hair
-Sometimes, depending on how much time I have, I will take a shower but usually I like to take night showers.

3) BREAKFAST

Today I am going to show you guys three breakfast ideas that you guys need to try. One of them I don't have a picture for, but it's still a great snack.

1 - This is a great snack for breakfast if you are running late. I recommend making 5-10 of these the night before. Take some crackers and put some ricotta cheese on top, and sprinkle some oats for a tasty crunch.

2 - Mini Ham, Cheese, and Spinach Breakfast Pies



•1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed and rolled out
•6 Jones Dairy Farm ham slices, chopped
•3/4 cup ricotta
•1/2 cup grated mozzarella, plus more for topping
•2 tablespoons milk
•1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
•Salt and pepper to taste
•1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
•1 large shallot, minced
•1 clove garlic, minced
•4 cups baby spinach
•1 egg beaten

1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking sheet.

2) Combine the ham, ricotta, mozzarella, milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.

3) Place the olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.

4) Once hot, add the shallots and garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat and transfer to the bowl with the ricotta mixture.

5) Stir together until well combined.

6) Cut the puff pastry sheet into 4 squares, place on the baking sheet and spoon the filling into the center of each.

7) Gently fold up the sides of each square in a circular pattern pinching the creases together as you go.

8) Brush each puff pastry with the beaten egg and top with a sprinkling of extra mozzarella.

9) Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown around the edges.

10) Remove form oven, let cool a few minutes before serving.

Site and more details: http://www.runningtothekitchen.com/mini-ham-cheese-and-spinach-breakfast-pies/

I got this recipe off of the site above and I wanted to share it with you guys, so if you want more details on this recipe, make sure to check out the link. You can bake these during the weekend and put some in a big glass jar, so when you're running late you can grab one or two.

3 - Peach-Strawberry Smoothie



•4 peaches
•1 banana
•2 cups frozen strawberries
•1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
•1 cup of water

Put all ingredients into the blender, and wait until smooth or until you have the consistency that you want. You can throw this in a to-go cup if you have a couple of minutes and you want to easily take your breakfast to work.

More details on this recipe: http://www.youshouldcraft.com/peach-strawberry-smoothie/

3) VISIT JOJO + BACKPACK

Afterward, I will take any drink that I will bring to school that day with me, visit Jojo and say good morning to him, and then I will run back downstairs and get my backpack and computer bag ready, put on my shoes, and head out the door.

I really hope you guys liked this post, and if you guys like these morning routines, I will do more, and if you want to see a night routine, make sure to share this post with your friends. Also, if you decide to recreate any of these recipes, use the #btswithneondots or #lookneondots. Again, follow me on all of my social media accounts to see when I upload a post. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1





Comments

Popular Posts