TREND REPORT I BELL BOTTOMS, TWO BUNS, AND MORE! I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here, and today I thought I would do something different, which is a trend report. There are so many amazing trends that I though I would share some of my favorites with you guys.

Just a quick little note, my computer died and I'm going to fix it this week so for now I will be writing my posts on my phone. Lets get started!

1) BELL BOTTOMS



I think that bell bottoms give a look a much more casual vibe. You could tuck a simple tee underneath with some cute booties, statement necklace to add a pop of color, and a wide brimmed hat.

2) KYLIE COSMETICS BIRTHDAY BUNDLE


The newest collection to Kylie Cosmetics is Kylie's birthday bundle, limited edition for her birthday. You can buy these separately or all together, and you can find them all on her cosmetics site. The bundle includes:


•Lord metal lipstick
•Poppin' gloss
•Leo matte liquid lipstick and lip liner
•Mini matte liquid lipstick kits (containing exposed, dolce k, Koko k, candy k, Kristen, and Leo)
•Rose gold crème gel shadow
•Copper crème gel shadow
•Dark bronze KYLINER kit (containing one crème gel eyeliner and one pencil eyeliner)
•Full sized synthetic small Angeles brush
•Makeup bag

This whole bundle retails for $195.00, again on kyliecosmetics.com. WARNING! Kylie is only restocking this whole bundle two more times because it is limited addition and again, it is only around for her birthday. For more information on when she's restocking and more, follow her on all of her social media accounts.

3) TWO BUNS



I love this trend so much. It actually may be one of my favorites just because it is so cute and I think that it gives any look a much more cute, retro, 90's vibe. Pull two sections of your hair into two high pigtails, and wrap your hair around the band and secure with Bobby pins. Super easy to achieve and so adorable!!!

4) TOO FACED NIKKIE TUTORIAL POWER OF MAKEUP PALETTE



I think this palette is so adorable and a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube have been doing tutorials lately using this palette, for example, Manny Mua. This palette retails for $56.00 and comes out August 15th and includes:

•9 new eyeshadows
•2 shades of long lasting blush
•Highlighter
•Bronzer
•Limited edition PURPLE Better Than Sex mascara
•Black liquid liner
•Deluxe glittering Glamour Dust in Blue Angel
•Deluxe shadow insurance 24-hour eye primer

I am so excited for this amazing palette to come out and I am incredibly proud of Nikkie!!

5) FAUX FRECKLES


I love this trend because it makes any look a lot more girly and adorable. You can easily recreate this look using a light brown eyeshadow and using a precise brush, creating faux freckles on your cheeks.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if this gets to twenty views or more, I will be doing another trend report. (I actually put the view goal so low because I really want to do another one!) Again, if I don't post in the next several days or so, it's because I am still waiting to get my computer fixed. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: neondotsofficial

Snapchat: neondots1


Comments

Popular Posts