Skip to main content

TREND REPORT I BELL BOTTOMS, TWO BUNS, AND MORE! I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here, and today I thought I would do something different, which is a trend report. There are so many amazing trends that I though I would share some of my favorites with you guys.

Just a quick little note, my computer died and I'm going to fix it this week so for now I will be writing my posts on my phone. Lets get started!

1) BELL BOTTOMS



I think that bell bottoms give a look a much more casual vibe. You could tuck a simple tee underneath with some cute booties, statement necklace to add a pop of color, and a wide brimmed hat.

2) KYLIE COSMETICS BIRTHDAY BUNDLE


The newest collection to Kylie Cosmetics is Kylie's birthday bundle, limited edition for her birthday. You can buy these separately or all together, and you can find them all on her cosmetics site. The bundle includes:


•Lord metal lipstick
•Poppin' gloss
•Leo matte liquid lipstick and lip liner
•Mini matte liquid lipstick kits (containing exposed, dolce k, Koko k, candy k, Kristen, and Leo)
•Rose gold crème gel shadow
•Copper crème gel shadow
•Dark bronze KYLINER kit (containing one crème gel eyeliner and one pencil eyeliner)
•Full sized synthetic small Angeles brush
•Makeup bag

This whole bundle retails for $195.00, again on kyliecosmetics.com. WARNING! Kylie is only restocking this whole bundle two more times because it is limited addition and again, it is only around for her birthday. For more information on when she's restocking and more, follow her on all of her social media accounts.

3) TWO BUNS



I love this trend so much. It actually may be one of my favorites just because it is so cute and I think that it gives any look a much more cute, retro, 90's vibe. Pull two sections of your hair into two high pigtails, and wrap your hair around the band and secure with Bobby pins. Super easy to achieve and so adorable!!!

4) TOO FACED NIKKIE TUTORIAL POWER OF MAKEUP PALETTE



I think this palette is so adorable and a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube have been doing tutorials lately using this palette, for example, Manny Mua. This palette retails for $56.00 and comes out August 15th and includes:

•9 new eyeshadows
•2 shades of long lasting blush
•Highlighter
•Bronzer
•Limited edition PURPLE Better Than Sex mascara
•Black liquid liner
•Deluxe glittering Glamour Dust in Blue Angel
•Deluxe shadow insurance 24-hour eye primer

I am so excited for this amazing palette to come out and I am incredibly proud of Nikkie!!

5) FAUX FRECKLES


I love this trend because it makes any look a lot more girly and adorable. You can easily recreate this look using a light brown eyeshadow and using a precise brush, creating faux freckles on your cheeks.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if this gets to twenty views or more, I will be doing another trend report. (I actually put the view goal so low because I really want to do another one!) Again, if I don't post in the next several days or so, it's because I am still waiting to get my computer fixed. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: neondotsofficial

Snapchat: neondots1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUMMER READY: TUMBLR PART 2

1) Shopping/Picnic



•Beige cardigan
•White lace brallete
•Bohemian shorts
•Brown fringe shoulder bag

2) Job Interview



•Floral blazer
•Black tank top
•White shorts
•Chanel bag

3) Cozy



•Flower white sweater
•Black brallete
•Washed out denim shorts
•Banda flats

1) I love outfit number 1 because it is just so casual yet really cute. It is comfortable and this would suit a girl with a soft personality. You could wear your hair up in a top bun and make it really girly.

2) Number 2 is so fashionable. This would be great for a job interview or just going into your office. I love the blazer because you can find these things at a simple thrift shop for a much cheaper price and you could even make a fun trip out of it and decorate it with maybe some studs on the shoulders to add that edgy look on a beige colored blazer.

3) Outfit number 3 is my personal favorite because it is just so cutesy and girly! This is great for California weather because sometimes it gets cold in the morning and hotter th…

5 DIY LAST MINUTE HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS!

Hi guys! I am so sorry, I meant to have a surprise blog post up for you guys today but it didn't work out because my computer acted out and I lost the site, so I did a very popular blog post and decided to show you guys some last minute DIY halloween costume ideas, so let's just get right into it!

1. CLASSIC SCARECROW COSTUME



•Plaid shirt
•Jeans
•Brown boots
•Floppy brown hat

For the makeup look, take your eyeliner, and draw out a dotted line below your cheeks, and then around your nose.

2. GREASE COSTUME



•Black off the shoulder crop top
•Black jeans
•Red heels
•Hoop earrings

For the look, you want to curl your hair, or pull your hair back into a ponytail to the side slightly.

3. CUTE MINNIE MOUSE



•Black crop top
•Red and white skirt
•Black heels
•Minnie mouse ears

I think that for the makeup, you should use a cute lip gloss and a neutral eye, but make sure to keep it looking natural.

4. ROSIE THE RIVEDER


•Denim shirt
•Jeans
•White sneakers
•Red and white polka dot bandana (yo…

DASHIN FASHION: DENIM TREND

I have not done a Dashin Fashion blog post in a while because I got so caught up in DIY's! So sorry guys, but it's back! At first, I saw denim jackets were in again, and I was shocked, because it was popular several years ago, and then I saw the trend all over, and some people even started wearing all denim outfits, and I've realized that it's still in trend, so I wanted to show you some outfit ideas!



•Denim jacket
•Sleeveless white blouse
•Black lace patterned shorts
•Aviators
•Bracelets, nude colored purse, and a necklace
•Black infinity scarf




•Denim shirt unbuttoned
•White shirt with a yellow flower
•Dark jeans
•White converses
•Bracelets
•Grey beanie (for those messy hair days, if you know what I mean!)



•Denim shirt
•Black and white stripped crop top
•Black skater skirt
•Choker



•Denim jacket
•White collared shirt
•Black leather skirt
•Black purse



•Oversized long jean jacket
•Black tank top
•High waisted white shorts

Hope you guys liked it! PS. In California, it is …