TRAVELING LOOKBOOK : OUTFIT, HAIR, AND MAKEUP + 3 AIRPLANE ESSENTIALS I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I actually went back to school today, and I know that a lot of you guys are still on your summer break, so I thought that if you are going anywhere before school, or you don't have school anymore and you just want some outfit, hair, and makeup ideas, and also learn some of my essentials for traveling, keep on reading.

If you are new to my blog, welcome to the neonator fam, I'm neon dots, and if you like this post, make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts, which will be linked down below, and let's get started!

1) OUTFIT



•Long grey beige coat
•White v-neck t-shirt dress
•Over-the-knee beige brown boots

2) HAIR



•Bobby pins
•Hair tie
•Brush
•Big curling barrel
•Curling wand

Attach your big curling barrel to your wand and curl your hair and let it sit for five to ten seconds, or if there are directions, follow those directions, and once you've curled all of your hair, pull a section of your hair up and tie it with your hair tie, and take that section of hair and wrap it around the tie, and stick one or two bobby pins, maybe three depending if your hair is thick or not.

3) MAKEUP



Eyes: Take a simple white eyeshadow and apply that all over your eyelid, and on the end of your eyelid, apply a light pink shade. Then, blend a tope brown/purple shade on your outer v and drag it above your eyelid and into the inner corner, like shown in the picture, and lightly put a white shimmery shade into your tear duct.

You can take some tape if you want to help you out with your eyeliner, but apply a wing.



Put a light pink matte liquid lipstick on, and apply a clear gloss or any other similar gloss matching your liquid lipstick and apply a shimmery white shadow onto your lips onto the center. It gives you a settle glow and it's seriously so gorgeous.

ESSENTIALS:

1) MAKEUP BAG

I feel like when I am at the airport, I don't feel like putting on makeup at all, but if you have a couple of hours to kill on the plane, I would bring a small makeup bag with you on the plane so that you can do your makeup there, you can test out different looks if you're bored, and you are slaying life once you get off the airplane.

2) SNACKS

I don't know about you guys, but on the plane, I always make sure I have some food with me because, if you are flying economy, there food isn't as amazing as business/first class, so having some snacks with you is definitely helpful.

3) TOTE BAG

I like to bring a tote bag with me as my carry-on just because I think that bringing a bag is really cute in my opinion, and yet it is big enough to carry your things around, and you are still looking really fashionable.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you guys want to, again, see when I post, follow me on all of my social media accounts, which will be linked down below. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1

Comments

Popular Posts