THE FASHION TAG : 15 QUETIONS! I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I love answering questions for you guys so that you guys can get to know me a little better, so I thought, why not do a tag.

If you are new to my blog, welcome to the neonator family, I'm neon dots, and if you like this post, make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts which will be linked at the end of this post. Let's get into it!

1) WHAT ARE YOUR TOP FIVE FAVORITE STORES?

-Urban Outfitters
-Forever 21
-Brandy Melville
-Pacsun
-Nordstrom

2) FAVORITE FASHION TREND FROM THIS YEAR

Off-the-shoulder tops.

3) FAVORITE ACCESSORY TO WEAR

I have been loving my statement necklace that I got at Forever21. 

4) DESCRIBE THE PERFECT FALL OUTFIT

-Cardigan
-Navy t-shirt
-Plaid skirt
-High knee socks
-Brown boots

-Messy bun

-Neutral brown eye
-Dark lip or matte liquid lipstick

5) WHO'S YOUR STYLE ICON?

I love Kendall Jenner's style, as well as Zendaya and Selena Gomez

6) WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SOMEWHAT HIGH-END BRAND?

I love Dolce Vita. It's not extremely expensive, but it is definitely not cheap. I usually shop on this store for special occasions or red carpet events.

5) WHAT LOCATION THAT YOU'VE GONE TOO HAS THE BEST STREET FASHION?

Definitely Korea. South Korea has the best street fashion. Even couples have matching outfits. Everybody there looks like a model and has the perfect style. If you want to go shopping, definitely go to Dongdaemun, Seoul, South Korea. It's all eating and shopping... Basically my dream!

6) WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES RIGHT NOW?

I am loving my brown Dolce Vita gladiator sandals that I got at Nordstrom.

7) WHAT MODEL HAS THE BEST FASHION STYLE IN YOUR OPINION?

Again, Kendall Jenner or Gigi Hadid. Maybe Bella Hadid. They're fashion is so chic and modern.

8) DO YOU OWN SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER WORN?

No, I don't think so.

9) WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FASHION ITEM LATELY?

I have been loving my Wildfox U.S. Baggy beach jumper. I actually use this as my pajama top, but it would be so cute to put under a fuzzy coat, leggings, uggs, and wear a loose bun for the fall and winter time as well.

10) DREAM BAG

Either the Givenchy Antigona bag or the Chanel Caviar purse.

11) HEELS OR FLATS?

Heels.

12) SWEATERS OR T-SHIRTS?

Both because it's been cold lately where I live. You can throw a jacket on a t-shirt or just wear a simple sweater.

13) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FASHION SEASON?

Oh my god, that is so hard to decide! I have to say all of them but currently, it's probably fall. I am so excited to wear all of my comfy sweaters and scarfs!

14) SHOPS YOU LOVE BUT BARELY PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM

Probably Urban Outfitters. I usually buy one or two things. I sometimes also pop into H&M.

15) WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FASHION ITEM LATELY?

Probably a romper.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I tag all of my neonators to do this post. If you do, make sure to tag me on my social media accounts, DM me, or snap me and let me know so that I can check you out. I would love it if you would follow me on my accounts down below. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1


Comments

Popular Posts