BLOGGERS AT BACK TO SCHOOL I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I know, I know, I already said that I was done with my back to school series, but I felt that it was necessary to do this.

If you guys are new to my blog, welcome to the neonator family, I'm neon dots, and if you enjoy this post, make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts, which will be linked at the end of this post, and let's get started!

7:30 - GETTING UP

I don't care what bloggers or YouTubers say, we are all humans, and trust me, if you are the type of person who wakes up at the last minute, we feel you. We are up all night doing homework, as well as writing a new blog post for you guys.

8:30 - AT SCHOOL

At school, you can tell when there's a blogger or YouTuber because they are wearing a loose sweater, either sweatpants or leggings, or even pajama pants, uggs, a loose bun that barely is a bun, and is either drinking two cups of coffee from Starbucks that's an extra large size or five cups of tea.

9:30 - 11:45 - CLASSES

During classes, we're tired, which is why we brought coffee and tea. Also, we may be sleeping because no amount of caffeine can make up for the endless hours we stay up for you guys editing posts, but it's all worth it in the end, trust me!

LUNCH

During lunch we are usually spending it in the library, going on our laptops or phones, or any other device really and checking to see if we have gotten any views on our latest post yet or upload a new post.

REST OF SCHOOL

That is when the caffeine really kicks in and if we have any free time during class, we are for sure jotting down blog post ideas or editing or making a new post, and by the time we come home, we are ready to make some new ones and upload them during school the next day.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I really love this one, so if you like more of these, make sure to share it with your friends. Follow me on all of my social media accounts, which will be linked down below and DM me, comment on my latest post, or send me a snap letting me know if you have any blog requests or if you liked this one. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1

Comments

Popular Posts