DASHIN FASHION: 10 OUTFITS THAT YOU HAVE TO RECREATE I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here, and today I thought I would do another Dashin Fashion post. This is probably my most popular post on my blog, and honestly, it's one of my favorites as well, so I thought I would show you guys ten outfits that you should try and recreate at home, if you can.

If you are new to my blog, welcome, I'm neon dots and welcome to the neonator family. If you like this post and want to find out when I upload a new post, make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts, which will be linked at the end of this post. Let's get started!

1)

grunge - tumblr - goth - hot topic - polyvore - we heart it - bmth - ptv - mcr - fir - one direction - 5sos - ed sheeran - the 1975 - the neighborhood - girly - floral - aesthetic - pastel - harry styles - louis tomlinson - liam payne - niall horan - zayn malik - luke hemmings - ashton irwin - michael clifford - calum hood - matty healy - tfios - shoes - high heels - eleanor calder - fashion - clothes - summer - sweaters - how to - diy - tumblr girl - blog - fandom - tips - celebrity style - fas:

•Denim jacket
•White t-shirt
•Jeans
•White sneakers

I love this because it is a simple, casual outfit and at the same time, really adorable. You can dress it up or down and I think that wearing something comfortable is still really important.

2)

if I could find a pair of boyfriend fit jeans that actually fit right this outfit would be adorbs:

•White t-shirt
•Black and white flannel
•Ripped jeans

I love this so much because you can really change it up. What I would do is give it a more 90's vibe by adding a cute chocker. Wrapping a flannel around your waist is also a cute idea, and it's helpful. If it suddenly gets cold, you can throw it on and if it's humid outside, wrap it around your waist.

3)

Instagram: @amandawhyte_:

•Green jacket
•Light beige knit sweater
•High waisted denim shorts
•Red knit infiniti scarf

This is a great transition outfit from summer to fall. You have your heavy garments on top and you also still have those summer shorts on.

4)



•Creme cardigan
•Floral crop top
•Maroon jeans
•Brown boots
•Statement necklace

Again, this is a great transition outfit from summer to fall. Having florals around gives a much more playful vibe to your outfit, but adding browns, cremes, and maroons makes the outfit seem autumn ready,

5)



•Light denim jacket
•Black crop top
•Black and white plaid skirt
•Black platform boots
•Black sunglasses

I don't know about you, but sometimes an all black outfit with a light fabric of some sort can really be chic. I love this outfit because it's an adorable 90's outfit, and I have been loving how this certain grunge trend has been coming back in style.

6)



•Light pink cardigan
•White crop top
•Light denim high waisted shorts

I love that you have some light pastel colors in this outfit. I think that the light pink cardigan is probably my favorite item because I love the shade of pink.

7)



•Black crop top
•White cardigan
•Maroon skirt
•White converse
•Circular sunglasses
•Maroon wide brimmed hat

I think that maroon really describes fall and adding pops of white here and there still gives it that summer look. I love transitioning outfits because for some particular looks, you wouldn't think about matching one color with another.

8)



•Floral kimono
•Black lace sleeveless crop top/one piece (either one could work)
•Denim shorts
•Black boots
•Loose black clutch
•Bracelet
•Necklace

I will forever always love kimonos because the floral patterns are so adorable and they are lightweight and comfortable.

9)




•Black leather jacket
•White t-shirt
•Denim shorts
•Polka dot stockings
•Black boots
•Maroon infiniti knit scarf
•Light brown leather shoulder bag

I think that black leather jackets, or any leather jacket for that matter is a must halve in anyone's wardrobe because it adds an edgy style to any outfit and you can dress it up or dress it down.

10)



•Maroon knit crop top sweater
•Black and white floral shorts
•Light brown boots
•Necklace

I seriously love this outfit because it's so simple and so adorable. Again, the floral print on the shorts makes it seem much more summer like, but you add in that fall vibe with the sweater and the boots, and can I just say that those boots are adorable?!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and if you guys decide to recreate any of these looks, make sure to use the #lookneondots on Instagram or any other social media account, or you can tag me or DM me on Instagram and/or Snapchat. Again, they will be linked down below. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1

Comments

Popular Posts