DASHIN FASHION: 10 FALL OUTFITS 2016 EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I have been waiting for this post for so long. One of my favorite parts about fall is coordinating different outfits for back to school. This is every bloggers christmas because autumn outfits are the best!

If you are new to my blog, welcome to the neonator fam, I'm neon dots, and if you like this post make sure to follow me on all of my social media accounts, which will all be linked down below, to find out when I post and to share your recreations or opinions with me, or just to chat, and let's get started!

1)



•Green cardigan
•White loose top
•Jeans
•Beige boots
•Maroon handbag
•Plaid scarf

2)



•White long sleeve t-shirt dress
•Plaid infiniti scarf
•Maroon knee-high socks
•Green long boots

3)



•Grey, mustard yellow, dark grey, and cream cardigan
•White sleeveless v-neck shirt
•Dark ripped jeans
•Pointed strappy flats

4)



•Leather jacket
•White t-shirt
•Jeans
•Brown booties
•Navy baseball hat

5)



•Light brown cardigan
•White t-shirt
•Dark green jeans
•Beige booties
•Black wide brimmed hat
•Navy blue purse
•Gold necklace

6)



•White oversized knit sweater
•Black tank top
•Black jeans
•Brown boots
•Grey/purple knit infiniti scarf
•Black fringe bag

7)



•Brown knit sweater
•Black skirt
•Black and brown bootie heels
•Cat socks
•Wide brimmed black hat
•Black leather watch

8)



•Dark green knit sweater
•Black leggings
•Over-the-knee brown boots
•Long necklace

9)



•Green jacket
•Beige cardigan
•Grey v-neck t-shirt
•Dark jeans
•Combat boots
•Knit socks

10)



•White knit sweater
•Yellow mustard jeans
•Brown Steve Madden boots (I actually had these and they are so comfortable!)
•Colorful big Ininiti scarf
•Navy blue bag

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments down below or if it won't let you, on my Instagram account which outfit you liked. Mine for sure has to be three. If you decide to recreate any of these looks, make sure to use the #lookneondots or tag me or DM me on any of my social media accounts. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/neondotsofficial/

Snapchat: neondots1

Comments

Popular Posts