5 FASHION MUST HAVES : SPRING EDITION I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I wanted to show you guys some of my Spring fashion must haves, so let's get started!

1) PLEADED SKIRTS



I think layered, pleaded skirts are extremely adorable. You can wear them with a fitted jacket, a t-shirt, and some heels and a fun statement necklace. Skirts are great for spring, and I also personally love textured clothing, which is why I wanted to mention this in this post.

2) PRINTED ROMPERS



I absolutely love rompers, and wear them all the time during the spring and summer when the hot weather rolls around. They are extremely comfortable and adorable, and you can pair them with simple Keds, or heels. You can dress them up or dress them down and they are honestly so adorable.

3) PRINTED MINI SKIRTS



Another item that I think you could pair with many items is printed mini skirts. I have been seeing these around a lot, and they are starting to become a trend. I have seen them being paired with thin long sleeves, t-shirts, over-the-knee boots, heels, or sneakers. They are so adorable, and I love prints for spring. I think that having a cute print or a cute texture to one piece of clothing in your outfit can make it stand out.

4) HIGH WAISTED TIE UP PANTS



I have been seeing these types of pants, and shorts as well, at Nordstrom and some other stores, and I find them super adorable. Pair it with a chunky heel and you are good to go. I love high waisted pants and I personally find them extremely comfortable, and I think the tie up feature is so cute and preppy.

5) OFF-THE-SHOULDER FLORAL MAXI DRESSES



If you are wondering where you can find these off the shoulder floral maxi dresses, you can find them on Mura Boutique. I love maxi dresses in general. I think that with some aviator sunglasses and a floppy hat, you are set for spring/summer. If you are ever going on a trip to the beach or on a road trip with some friends, I really recommend wearing a maxi dress because they are flowy and comfortable. I am obsessed with anything off the shoulder and anything floral print for spring as well.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Make sure to tune in the day after tomorrow for another upload. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts