ULTIMATE SPRING GUIDE - FASHION MUST HAVES, TRENDS, AND SHOPS : PART 3 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. If you did not check my last two posts, they will be linked at the end of this one, but I am doing the ultimate spring guide. Last time, I talked about hair and beauty. Today is going to be all about fashion, and the next couple of days I will be talking about technology, as well as books. This series will be taking place every season. Tune in everyday to hear more about certain topics that you guys love, and let's get started!

1) STATEMENT NECKLACE



If you guys have been part of the neonator fam for a while, you know my obsession with statement necklaces, especially during the spring time. The fun, pastel colors they come in make any outfit more colorful. You can get some affordable ones at Forever 21 and H&M.

2) ROMWE

http://www.romwe.com/

Romwe is an online store with extremely affordable clothing. The quality is amazing for what you are getting and there are so many options to chose from. If you are on a budget this season, make sure to check out what they have.

3) DENIM ON DENIM



A lot of celebrities have been wearing denim on denim lately, and I love it. You can wear this look for any season, depending on what accessories you wear with it. Some colorful high heels and some dainty bracelets with beach waves can make the outfit ready for spring.

4) LONG COATS



I love the look of long coats. I think they are so great, considering the weather change from winter to spring. Personally, where I live, the weather in the spring is extremely unpredictable, which is why I love wearing coats. They are so adorable and they keep you cozy. I think with some leather pants, sneakers, and a white shirt, it can be extremely chic.

5) LOAFERS



I love the trend of loafers. I think they are adorable for spring because they come in so many colors and patterns, and you can style them with any outfit. They are really comfortable and fashionable at the same time.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Tune in tomorrow and the day after to learn more about my technology and book must haves, and check part one and two to learn more about makeup and hair down below. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Part 1: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/ultimate-spring-guide-hair-products.html

Part 2: http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/ultimate-spring-guide-makeup-products.html

Comments

Popular Posts