SPRING OUTFIT IDEAS : STREET FASHION I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. Since spring is practically here, I thought I would show you guys some outfit ideas. I wanted to be more specific, so I wanted to focus this post on street fashion, which I absolutely love. I go into the city a lot, and I definitely like to dress fashionably, if I can put a cute outfit together, so I hope you guys get some outfit ideas for when you are hanging out with the girls, so let's get started!

1)



•White blouse
•Black and white stripped wide pants
•Pink chunky heels
•Embroidered clutch
•Round sunglasses

2)



•Grey turtleneck
•Ripped jeans
•Pink heels
•Black tinted sunglasses
•Grey bag

3)



•Floral kimono
•White sleeveless blouse
•High waisted jeans
•Light pink heels
•White purse
•Aviator sunglasses

4)



•Graphic tee
•Grey tulle skirt
•Studded pink and white heels (These are from Valentino, but you can obviously find some knock offs online if you are on a budget)
•Silver statement necklace

5)



•Black coat
•Black one piece
•High waisted jeans
•Black heels
•Black sunglasses

I hope you guys found this post helpful, and that you try out some of these outfits. I also tried to include outfits that could work for various climates, for example, 2 and 5 would work well with colder weather, and so on. Make sure to share this post if you want to see more fashion related content. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts