HOW TO TAKE TUMBLR INSTAGRAM PICTURES I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I wanted to show you guys how to take tumblr Instagram pictures, so let's get started!

1) FIND A SOLID COLORFUL BACKGROUND



If you have a feed associated by color, try to find a background where you can take pictures.

2) DO OOTD'S



I personally love posting OOTD's on my personal account, because I can look back and see what I was wearing that week.

3) TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR MEALS



I know this may seem so random, but some food related pictures can turn out really cute. If you want the colors of your food to pop more, make sure to put it in a white bowl, plate, anything like that, so that the colors really stand out.

4) SCATTER ITEMS ON A SOLID COLOR BACKGROUND



I love it when people post some cute scattered items across a white background, or even a colored background that matches their feed. I find it extremely adorable, and you can personalize it depending on season, for example, you could use the image above as an example for a picture you could post in the summer.

5) TAKE A ROAD TRIP OR GO TO THE BEACH



One thing that can spice up your feed is a picture of you and your friends at the beach. It is a fun adventure and the pictures can turn out adorable. If you also don't want to spend too much time traveling, you can take a fun road trip as well.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Make sure to try out these ideas! Kisses to my neonators.

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts