TRAVELING DISASTER : STORY TIME I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded on Friday like I promised to, however I have a quite interesting explanation.

This whole entire weekend, including Friday, I was flying out to Chicago, where I had a three hour layover, and then to Toronto, Canada. During the weekend, I did fun things with my mom and some other stuff. Fast forward to Monday.

I had arrived at the airport around twelve pm. I was supposed to wait around four-five hours. I ended up waiting six-seven because they pushed our flight two hours because of storm stella. If you guys have not heard about storm stella yet, there is a huge storm hitting the east coast of the US, along with some parts of Canada.

During the airport, I wanted to see if there were any flights that night, because our flight from Chicago to California, we wouldn't have made. They essentially said that we could stay on a waiting list for an extremely late flight that night, but the chances of us getting on the flight was small because thirty people were waiting for a seat, so we settled to fly yesterday.

We had to find a cheap hotel after we had landed in Chicago, to stay in for the night, and it started to snow, which was Storm Stella starting. Luckily, it wasn't too terrible. Once we woke up, there was snow covering the ground, but luckily we escaped the bad part of the storm in time to arrive back to California in the morning.

I promise you guys that normal content will be uploaded from here on out, and I will try to post as much as I can, but I hope you guys found this story time somewhat entertaining or even relatable. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots





Comments

Popular Posts