ULTIMATE SPRING GUIDE - HAIR PRODUCTS + COMPANIES + MORE : PART 1 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I am so excited for this quick series because I feel that this series will be extremely helpful to most of you. This is a five part series, all about spring. I will be showing you guys some products that I love, companies that I enjoy, and so much more. This first post will be all about hair. The next four is on makeup, fashion, technology, and books. Make sure to stay tuned for the next couple of days to check out any of these posts, if you are only interested in a couple, rather than all of them.

I am really excited because I will be doing this for every season, and I feel like we don't give spring enough attention, so I thought I would start this series now. Again, I will be trying to upload every single day so that you guys don't have to wait too long to see all of these posts. Let's get started!

1) NUME HAIR PRODUCTS



I'm pretty sure that most of you guys have heard about NuMe hair products, but if you have not, NuMe sells curling wands, straightening irons, and more. For example, a simple curling wand comes with five barrels, so that you can get a variety of curls for your hair, and for different occasions. If you buy it at Ulta (link will be down below), you can clearly tell that for five barrels and a curling wand, $149 is a great price considering how much you get. I definitely recommend you try out NuMe hair products.

http://www.ulta.com/lustrum?productId=xlsImpprod14631225

2) BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO



I don't know about you guys, but I like to have dry shampoo with me. I will keep it in both of my lockers (my regular locker and my gym locker), a small one in my purse, and one in my room. Whenever you feel like you are having a bad day, you just spray this bad boy on and you are good to go. They come in a variety of scents, and honestly, the packaging is adorable as well.

http://www.ulta.com/lustrum?productId=xlsImpprod14631225

3) PANTENE TWO IN ONE : SHAMPOO AD CONDITIONER



I personally love Pantene products, especially their two in one, shampoo and conditioner product. It makes your hair more shiny and full. I definitely recommend you try this product.

https://jet.com/product/detail/67e0437f8d374ab8984873f15f2304f7?jcmp=pla:ggl:jd_cons_health_beauty_a3_west:personal_care_hair_care_a1:na:PLA_712883476_36879419733_pla-63603924160:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15

4) DUTCH BRAIDS



I love the look of french braids. They look great with any fashion look, and are so adorable. You can search up online how to recreate these fashionable braids. These have and still are a huge trend.

5) HALF UP HALF DOWN BUN



Another trend that I love for every day outfits is the half up half down bun look. I find this super adorable with a fun red or orange lip.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Tune in tomorrow to learn more about some beauty looks, products, and companies that I recommend for spring. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts