FEBRUARY FAVORITES I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I absolutely love doing monthly favorites for you guys, so I thought I would do one for the month of February, so let's get started.

1) TONY MOLY CHOK CHOK GREEN TEA WATERY CREAM



I love this product so much. I think that Tony Moly in general has great skin products. I had had this cream for a while, and never used it, so I decided to try it out. I'm not sure if I am using it right because all the instructions are in Korean, I do my entire facial routine and then apply the cream over my acne and what not, and let it sit overnight, and I am seeing huge results. My acne has toned down, and if you use this product constantly, back to back, it can really help.

2) LUCKY BRAND BRIDGETTE SKINNY HIGH RISE JEANS



Guys, these are my favorite jeans I have most likely ever owned. They are extremely flattering, and I personally love the feeling of high waisted jeans. I also love how comfortable and stretchy they are. I think that the sizing can be somewhat weird, so I definitely recommend trying them on at the shop.

3) THEY'RE REAL MASCARA BY BENEFIT COSMETICS



I am not one to wear makeup too much, but if I have the time, I always have to use mascara. I definitely recommend the benefit cosmetics They're Real mascara, which has great reviews and is extremely famous. If you aren't sure if you're going to like it or not, there are smaller versions. I'm not sure if you can buy it from the store or online store exactly, but I did buy a kit from Benefit Cosmetics and got a sample, so I could test out the product before hand.

4) BREAKFAST BLEND K CUP



Ever since I got my Keurig, I have been addicted to it. There's something about putting the K Cup in, which sounds really random, but if you have a Keurig, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I am definitely a coffee addict, however I have been good at cutting it off lately, but when I do grab some coffee in the morning before school, I like to use the breakfast blend. Some hotels have Keurigs, and every hotel that has ever had one that I stayed at had the breakfast blend. I just use some sweetener and I am good to go!

Another life hack is you want an ice coffee but you hate it when the water melts in your coffee, brew some coffee the night before and pour it into some ice cube trays. That way, when you pop it in your coffee in the morning, it will cool it down and not water down your drink!

5) MACARON ROSÉ CANDLE



I have been obsessed with this Macaron Rosé candle from Urban Outfitters. It smells so good and honestly calms me down. I suggest burning it when you are studying, because personally I feel like candles help me release stress.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Make sure to check out all of these products, because they are amazing! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots



Comments

Popular Posts