ULTIMATE SPRING GUIDE - MAKEUP PRODUCTS, COMPANIES, AND TRENDS : PART 2 I NEON DOTS

Hey neonators, it's neon dots here. I am so excited to start this five part series, which I will be uploading every season. If you want to see part one, it will be linked at the end of this post. Part 3, 4, and 5 will be on fashion, technology, and books. I talk about products that I like, companies that I recommend, and trends that I am loving. Make sure to tune in tomorrow to learn more about my fashion must haves, and let's get started.

1) SAHARAN EYESHADOW PALETTE



I don't know if you have heard about this palette, but these eyeshadows are gorgeous colors and have amazing pigmentation, which actually blows my mind. These eyeshadows can be purchased at juviasplace.com. If you are one who loves fun colors and crazy pigmentation, I recommend that you buy one of these palettes. The cost for all of these eyeshadows makes it super affordable!

The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette: https://www.juviasplace.com/collections/eyeshadow-palettes/products/the-saharan-palette?variant=34186636230

2) KYLIE COSMETICS

https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/

You guys have all most likely heard about Kylie Cosmetics, but if you have not, Kylie Jenner came out with her own cosmetics line. She sells highlighters, matte liquid lipsticks, glosses, metallic liquid lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes, and kits. I definitely recommend trying one of her lip kits, which are high quality and come in a variety of colors.

3) TOO FACED COSMETICS

https://www.toofaced.com/

If you guys have not heard about Too Faced Cosmetics, Too Faced is a famous makeup company that sells vegan products. They are known for their eyeshadow palette's that have amazing scents. For example, their chocolate palette is made to smell like an actual chocolate bar.

4) COLOUR POP EYESHADOWS

https://colourpop.com/collections/eyes?sort=manual&filter=



Colour pop eyeshadows are crazy affordable and come in a variety of colors. They are only five dollars each, and the pigmentation and the amount of product you get is amazing!

5) ORANGE/YELLOW SUNSET EYESHADOW TREND



I have been seeing this type of eye look all over Pinterest, and I seriously adore it. I think this is a great look for Spring, especially if you are going to Coachella this year. The colors complement each other really well.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Tune in tomorrow to learn all about fashion during spring. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Part 1 : http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/ultimate-spring-guide-hair-products.html




Comments

Popular Posts