AFTER THE BREAKUP: A STORY TOLD BY NEON DOTS!

Once upon a time, there was a very happy couple; Jake and Lisa. They were so in love, they could barely be apart for a second! But something different happened. It was a foggy Sunday. Jake texted Lisa.

JAKE: Hey! I can't come over to your place today. Sorry. :p

LISA: Why not? Are you okay?

JAKE: Yeah, I just have a bad cough, that's all.

LISA: Okay. I bet I'll see you soon anyways. Feel better!

JAKE: Thanks. Bye.

LISA: Bye

Lisa hung up, and immediately started making chicken noodle soup. "I am never going to actually leave my boyfriend alone when he's sick. He probably feels really bad that he can't hang out with me today, so he will!" she protested. She quickly told her mom that she was going over to Jake's house and drove away. She got there and ringed the doorbell. It was Jake's mom, Mary. "Oh, hi Lisa! What are you doing here?" she asked. "Oh, I just thought that I'd bring Jake a little snack," Lisa smiled. Mary frowned. "Um... Yeah, he's not here. He's in the........... EMERGENCY ROOM! Yes, that's it. It is really sweet of you; I'm actually heading over there, so I'll give it to him." She grabbed the brown paper bag out of Lisa's hands and closed the door. Lisa, looked around, and walked in. She went into the living room, and found Jake with another girl. It was Sydney, the popular girl in school. They were watching a movie and laughing. "Oh. Hey Lisa... You know Sydney, right? We're just friends. Trust me, it's not what it (cough*) looks like," he explained with a pale face. "Oh, yeah. Okay, I think I'm going to leave now. You two have fun. And before I go, may I just say that you two are the cutest couple I've ever seen. Of course, Jake, you and I just weren't as cute, huh?"

Lisa stormed out of the house, went back home, deleted Jake from her contacts, and well... this...

A MONTH LATER....


Lisa's mom, Patricia walked into the kitchen on a Monday, sunny morning, humming to herself. She looked around the fridge and the freezer. "HONEY, DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE-" She turned around to see her daughter wearing a robe, having the worst hair day, and eating ice cream out of the container. Her eyeliner was leaked across her face and had a teddy bear sitting right next to her, all soggy and wet. "Ice cream is..." she finished. Lisa sniffed. "Oh honey, I know how hard it is to have somebody cheat on you, but it's life, and you just have to deal with it." She grabbed the spoon and the ice cream and started eating. Lisa gave her mother a dirty look. "What?" she questioned, her mouth filled with ice cream. DING DONG! Lisa dragged herself over to the door, saying good bye to her teddy bear. She opened it to find Jake right next to her, holding a rose and kneeling down. "YIKES! I mean, Lisa, I'm really sorry that you had to see that. I realized that you're a great person and I should have never cheated on you. Will you please forgive me?" he asked. Lisa smiled. "Hold on Jake," she said, pinching his cheek. She grabbed her teddy bear, and started wacking the teddy bear against his body. "YOU JERK!" she shrieked.


DONT BE THAT EX- GIRLFRIEND. TRY TO STILL BE FRIENDS WITH HIM. DO NOT DO THIS. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY!

Comments

Popular Posts