TALKING ABOUT SYRIAN HAMSTERS: Q AND A

Hi guys! As you know, I have a Syrian hamster, and today I'm going to talk about that kind of... um, hamster? Okay, let's get started:

Q. Is a Syrian hamster good for kids or a first time hamster owner?
A. Definitely. I think that a dwarf hamster is a little too small and hectic for either a kid or a first time hamster owner. Maybe after your Syrian hamster passes :(, you can try out a dwarf hamster, however you should remember that they are really small, and they can escape more easily than Syrian hamsters, and trust me; I've had fluffy escape before!
Q. What should you feed them?
A. Well, for hard food I have a mix; I give him the Fiesta Max(about 2 scoops) and also the Kaytee Gourmet Variety Diet (about 3 scoops). I usually use a plastic spoon, if you're wondering what the whole scoop thing is. He seems more interested in the Fiesta Max, but the Kaytee is more healthy, so I sometimes try that out. For his regular food, I'll cut up small pieces from a carrot, maybe like 6-8. I'll cut up one big piece, then cut that up into 4th and then cut each piece into 1/2's. (That doesn't really make sense...) I also give him some small pieces of broccoli. 4 pieces. I also give him a banana chip and split that up into 4ths.

LAST ONE!

Q. What about cleaning his sleeping chamber/cage?
A. You have to clean their sleeping chamber daily and their cage weekly; you'll also have to change their water weekly to be safe.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

HAMSTER CHANNEL OF THE... YEAH!

DRUMROLL PLEASE...
HOPPING HAMMY!

Comments

Popular Posts