WHAT'S INSIDE MY SUMMER BEACH BAG

Sorry that this is late, but I'm going to tell you what's inside my summer beach bag.

1. Obviously sunscreen. You need sunscreen all over your body and face during the summer. If it's burning hot, or freezing cold, you still always need sunscreen to be on the safe side. Trust me, my friend and I are so tan. Her mom says that she looks african. Not even african; we are just that tan. And yes, I use sunscreen 24/7. It doesn't make sense, but sometimes I have a natural, golden glow. It's awesome. Okay, I'll stop talking... or typing(?)...

2. A cover up. Now, usually I feel kind of cold when I go to the beach with just my swim suit on. Not necessarily when I go to the pool, but still. Maybe you could bring a short dress or a see through shirt or something. I don't know! :p

3. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap. Usually before or after you go to the beach or the pool, you can take a shower there. But, they don't have any shampoo and stuff. You might as well bring some if you really want to get fancy, or if you're too lazy to take a REAL shower afterwards.

4. Lunch. I usually go to the beach around lunch. When I was little, I used to have a little tent that we would bring with us, and I would have lunch under the tent. So, for me I would probably maybe bring a tuna salad sandwich with like, grapes and strawberries maybe, and of course your favorite drink.

I just want to point out for no apparent reason, I haven't actually gone to the beach yet, but you have fun!

STAY COOL!

Comments

Popular Posts