FAR, FAR AWAY THOUGHTS... WHO DOESN'T LOVE IT THOUGH?! THIS IS MY STORY

Hi guys! Right now, or I should say a couple of minutes ago, I saw a video related to...

*DRUMROLL PLEASE............8

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was like, why not talk about Christmas! (even though it's not coming up for a while, I thought why not. Again, this is just for fun, and I definitely will talk about halloween soon, however, Christmas is my favorite time of year, so I thought why not?)

Okay, I'm going to tell you guys some stuff about christmas:

1. Stores tend to put out christmas decorations and such VERY EARLY; somebody I know told me that where he lives, they're already bringing out christmas stamps. This is one thing that sometimes confuses me. It used to be annoying, but now I guess I'm used to it :p

2. Where I live, it doesn't snow. If where you live, it snows during the holidays, YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY! I love sledding and skiing and such; and of course, making a snow village. Not a snow man, but a snow village. I once did that with my friend and it was really fun. I'll talk about that right now!

3. I go to Tahoe with my friend maybe every January(?). We have so much fun, going out together, sledding, walking around, and so much more. I guess you can say it's now a tradition. Her family is like my family and vise versa. We're all so close, and I remember one time, there was a family; the mom played tennis with my friends mom and my mom, and yes, she had a daughter our age. At first, my friend and I didn't think that we would like her, and now we all have a band together! That was my new friend, and yes, I made the snow village with her.

4. Opening up presents is the best feeling. A cold day in your PJ's, sipping hot cocoa next to the fire and opening up gifts, UGH, I love that! LOL. However, that's a different story for me; I do do that with the people I live with, but when I go to my aunts house, and the whole family comes, I only get money, which some people may prefer, but I like getting presents. Money is just something blank, and sometimes worthless if you think about it, but getting a present, to me, it's a sign that they really care and are trying to go out of their way to get you a very nice present.

5. I remember last christmas, I went to visit my uncle and my cousins (THEY'RE SO CUTE!), my uncle gave me a rainbow loom kit. (BTW, my other cousins were also their, and were going to go home with us for the holidays; not the cousins we visited, but another pair of cousins...... YEAH...) Anyways, I basically was obsessed with that thing. I started off with 2 bracelets, and now I think I have 8 or 9!

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this little (NOT LITTLE, HUGE) blog post; AGAIN, (I'm so boring. Sorry! If you don't want to read this part, you should just leave now and check out another blog post) this is just for fun, and I will try to do a halloween related blog post in the future. BYE!


PS. I have been noticing that I'm getting more and more views, and that just lights up my heart. Thank you so much. It's almost better than christmas! (Yes, it's that good of a feeling) THANKY YOU, THANKY YOU, THANK YOU! Oh, and excuse any bad grammar. :p

Comments

Popular Posts