WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU'RE SICK...

Hi guys! Sorry, I told you guys that I'd do a blog post about what to give your boyfriends dad, but I really decided not too. AND... I haven't made a blog post in a while, which I ALSO want to apologize for... Anyways, I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so I was like, WHY NOT GIVE YOU GUYS SOME IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU'RE SICK?! Okay, let's get started!

1. Read a book. I know a lot of people (including me...) who usually watch youtube and stuff, and reading a book will make you feel better and calm your mind a bit.

2. Draw! Do whatever you like to do on a regular basis when you have time. I personally like to draw a lot when I have time.

3. CHANGE! I do this too, but some people just sit in their robes or pj's ALL DAY... I do this a lot, but actually changing and doing your make up will make you feel great! (Hopefully...)

4. Run around. I know that I can be pretty lazy, so you definitely want to walk around as much as you can.

5. Eat soup. This is basically a RULE when you're sick. A classic, if you know what I mean. I love clam chowder with sour dough bread. UGH!

Well, I hope you guys feel better soon. BYE!

-Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts