HOW TO BE CONFIDENT+MY STORY

Hi guys! So today, I decided to tell you guys how you can be confident for school, but before we start, I'm going to tell you my story and how I got more confident. Okay, so I think you guys know this, but I was bullied a lot in the 4th grade. It was so bad, that before I went into the 5th grade, I was praying and writing in my diary that I wouldn't have that girl or her clique in my class; It definitely worked, and I am so happy I did that. I met new friends that I know will stick up for me, and they definitely helped me build confidence. Now, I'm ready to have that girl bully me again, because it's just words. It doesn't really matter; if you let it slide, the words that that person says to you can just bounce off of you.

Okay, let's move on:

HOW TO BUILD CONFIDENCE:

1. Don't let things get you down. Think of the positive died. For instance, if a love one died, don't get TO emotional; I like to think that that person had a great life, and you can also think of it this way: every life you get, you get a better life. That person is happy, and that's all that matters.

2. Meet new people. Not all friends are real friends. Sometimes, you really need to think whether this friend will stick by you for a long time. You should also meet new people. I have a great group of friends, like I told you before, and I am so grateful for them.

3. Talk back. If somebody says something mean to you, talk back. Don't make it get into a fist fight or something, but if you say sorry or something, you will fall down to the ground. This is what a conversations that might happen.

MEAN GIRL: YOU KNOW, YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE A NERD?

ME: THANK YOU.

You see, it will really shock them if you talk back or if you say something like, thank you.

I HOPE YOU GUYS BUILD YOUR LEVEL OF SELF CONFIDENCE. BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts