I AM CRAZY+DASHIN FASHION: SCHOOL EDITION!

I am back! And getting more crazy! Let me explain; I keep on promising you guys different things and it landed on vlogz. As you can tell, it didn't work out. I can't really explain it, but let's just say that it didn't work out and I really apologize. We were just so crazy and blah blah blah. But as you can tell, as a sorry present, I'm going to do another Dashin Fashion: School edition!

So, I believe that a little birdie told me that most of you out there are going back to school this month. I know I am; I'm actually really stoked. A brand new school. TIP #1: Going into a new school is your chance to change your image. If you don't like your hair for instance, now's your time girlfriend. Reach for the stars. (That's actually a book; SUPER GOOD! :D) Okay, now I'm going to give you the link to a site that has really cute back to school outfit ideas. Which one do you pick? :)BYE! PS. Sorry for the whole video thing. I really do apologize. It just didn't work out and trust me, I tried the best I could do. BYE!

http://www.stylemotivation.com/24-great-back-to-school-outfit-ideas/

Comments

Popular Posts