DASHIN FASHINO: MAKE UP: FALL EDITION

IT'S SOON GOING TO BECOME FALL! Fall is a great time of year. I remember one year, I had the best time. My old, friend of mine came over and we were making piles and piles of leaves and jumping into them. It was so fun. That was actually, I believe either 5 or 4 years ago. Now, I have a blog and I'm talking about make up! Okay, this is my ideal fall make up. HOPE YOU ENJOY!

1. Concealer. Concealer is basically your best friend. It covers your imperfections and highlights your face. Concealer is always there!

2. Foundation. If you live somewhere where it gets hot during the fall, then I suggest getting a foundation with SPF. Just to be on the safe side, or if you're running late.

3. Eyeshadow. I suggest the neutrals. Light colors, browns, and topes. These are great colors to make the classic, simple smokey eye without making something to dramatic.

4. A lip color. Since it's fall, I suggest going with the berries. Maybe something like a dark purple.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts