GOOD FRIENDS VS. BAD FRIENDS

Like the seasons, personalities, and days, friends change constantly. Unfortunately, some friends are bad friends. They do not understand you that well, and just can't be there for you when you need them the most. However, their are great friends who will be there for you 24/7, who's not afraid to stand up for you at the right time, and who understands you better than you understand yourself. You see, nobody's perfect, and we can't ALWAYS have expectations for people. It's sometimes difficult to keep up with the world, but friends are their to walk with you, talk with you and just be your friend.

I am so grateful to have friends that I can talk to. I'm not going to name names, but their is one particular person who just gets me. We can just talk to each other about everything, and she definitely does her part in our friendship. I am so grateful that I met her. Please do not pressure me to spill out the beans and tell the world who this person is. I don't feel like it's safe; thanks for understanding. And, she's not my only best friend. I have a lot of best friends, and technically, all of my friends are my best friends. If you know me, or you are a friend of mine and you are watching this, please (again) do not ask me to tell you if it's you or make any predictions.

THANKS!

-Neon dots

Comments

Popular Posts