DASHIN FASHION: JUST ANOTHER CUTE OUTFIT FOR THE FALL...

I see a lot of girls in my school wear skirts and dresses and such. My first impression is... WHAT THE HECK?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW IT'S FALL? HELLO, I COULD JUST SLAP A STICKY NOTE ON YOUR FOREHEAD AND YOU WOULDN'T EVEN NOTICE?! JK. LOL. But still. Fall is just around the corner and that can sometimes lead to cold weather.
DON'T WORRY LADIES!!!!!

You can look fashionable in the fall. In fact, I think that the fall is when you can really let go and start wearing cardigans and fashionable sweaters. Okay, I found an outfit that I thought was really fashionable for the fall, and I think you guys will like it.

Okay, so we have a simple black tank top, a baggy sweater, washed out jeans and black uggs. I think this outfit would look great with your hair in a messy bun and of course, your favorite drink to complement your taste buds! ;) Okay, not very smooth, but we'll try next time. BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts