BACK-TO-SCHOOL TALK

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been blogging in a while. As you can see above this word, I believe it says, BACK-TO-SCHOOL TALK, so I think you get the idea of where I was. Yup, I started school again! I love my new school. I feel more independent. In my previous school, everybody couldn't be themselves or have teachers NOT hover over them 24/7. I feel like I'm free and I love school. The thing is... I haven't had any homework yet... LOL! JK. Hopefully homework won't be that difficult. I get my school laptop, homework, books, and lockers on Monday. I think that some people take school for granted, once you kind of think about it, because whenever I ask people if they like school, they say they hate it.

Kids these days are so into video games and TV shows, that they don't 'have time' to do any school work or a simple board game with the family. I actually went camping this summer with my brothers friends family, and I really enjoyed it. My friend Maddy came along with us, and we had a blast. I really enjoyed it. However, there was ONE PARTICULAR NIGHT where almost everybody came out from their tiny cabins and we all sat out with the wind on our shoulders, talking and laughing with one another. We were given gram crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows, and you know what that means. S'MORES! Okay, what I want to say is that school and basically life should not be taken granted so often. Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts