I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS WITH ME!

I know, I know what you're thinking. She talks too much about bullying and whatever. If you're that person, than you might as well slap on a sticker that says I DO NOT RESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE STRUGGLING. If you're a person who is willing to listen no matter how many times I mention bullying because you want to help people and you are my friend, than I will support you too. I can promise you that. Okay, let's start this thing!

So you know my story with bullying and all that jazz (if you don't know, than you can search up the word bullying in the search bar and you might find it), and it just dawned to me that at that time, I really was depressed. Think about it; The guy I liked didn't think I even existed, I didn't have many friends like the friends I have today, and yes, the bullying thing. That's a pretty awful life. HOWEVER, surprisingly, my grades actually went up. At that time, nobody was giving me support and helping me at home. I really felt alone. I was all by myself, and now, I really don't think I deserve my great group of friends. Because, when you're all alone, nobody their with you, the only person there is YOU. You are beautiful and you need to believe in that person, and that person will believe in you.

I hope that one day, I can bring my bullying story up a notch, but for now, I need your help to prevent bullying from happening, and it's okay if you're new at school or something; I am here for you. Reach out, keep your chin out, and believe in yourself. Good luck!


Comments

Popular Posts