ORANGE MOON?!

Hi guys! I just wanted to talk about the coolest thing I saw. Okay, so we (my family and I) were at Nordstrom, grabbing some small appetizer's for dinner. We were just starting to head to the car when I stop; I saw an orange moon! Now, I think you may see an orange moon maybe once a year, I think? I actually once saw one like 5 or 6 years ago, something like that, and it was just so big, it was practically chasing us back to our house. We were walking back home from a walk to the park; our street was to our left and another street was on our right. The right street had the most huge moon I've ever seen. It was just so big. It was half a moon, so we didn't see it all, but trust me, it was really freaky. Now that I think about seeing one, I find that it will give you good fortune. I just have a tingly feeling that something good is going to happen tomorrow for me. Cross your fingers!

Comments

Popular Posts