SUMMER READY: CLOTHING

Summer clothes are very important. Depending on where you live, it could be hot or cold. Assuming that it might be in between, I am going to show you three summer tumblr outfits.

1) Bomb fire



1) Black floral kimono
2) Black crop top
3) Shorts

2) Shopping


1) White lace top
2) Washed out jeans
3) Brown belt
4) Brown shoulder bag
5) Gold watch
6) White tank top

3) Normal day!



1) White tank top
2) Black floral skirt
3) Brown braid belt
4) Triangle necklace
5) Black and gold shoulder bag

Hope you guys found this helpful. If you have an Instagram account, use the #NeonDotsSummerReady so I can see all of your outfit creations and DIY's. I will not tell you my account, but I will be looking out! Trust me, if you do, it will truly make my day. Love you all!

XOXO,

Neon Dots


Comments

Popular Posts