SUMMER READY: SUMMER ROUTINE

During the Summer, I usually sleep in because when you go to school you have to wake up ready, but during the Summer you are free to sleep and dream away. On the weekend, I usually end up sleeping in until, the latest, 1:00 PM. That was my record. LOL. But on a normal weekend Summer day, I will wake up at 10:00 AM.

I usually just stretch it out and watch YouTube for 2 hours without noticing... Don't act like you've never done it also! :) I then decide what I'm going to wear. I love to wear skirts, shorts, dresses, or rompers during the Summer because it is light weight and easy! I then do my makeup, and my personal makeup routine is pretty simple. Concealer to cover up my bad bad dark circles, mascara, white eyeshadow on the corners of my eyes, and EOS. And if I feel like I want to, I sometimes use Baby Lips.

On a normal Summer morning, I will make myself some breakfast. I don't really have a specific thing I like to eat but I love to eat Chocolate Chip Pancakes! (CCP. I literally just thought of that...) And for lunch I usually walk downtown and grab something from a coffee shop with friends. The great thing about where I live is that my friends live so close to me, and I have a movie theater really close to where I live, a park, and of course the shops and restaurants.

This Summer, I am starting volleyball and I am going to run on a path near where I live every other day so I can loose some weight for a big event I am going to in September. When I get the all clear, I will tell you guys as soon as possible so you can go buy tickets and see a lot of celebrities and of course, me! I will be on the red carpet, BTW.

I hope you guys found this helpful! Love you! Bye loves!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts