DASHIN FASHION: LET'S TRAVEL!

Hi guys! Starting from now, I will occasionally take you traveling with me! I will show you outfits from around the world and my thoughts on them! Today, we are going to talk about South Korea. Korean girls have this innocent look that they are famous for, however recently Korean fashion has been taking a trip towards modern outfits. I found this one online that I wanted to show you guys!



•Teal colored coat
•Striped t-shirt
•High-waisted denim shorts

I feel like you could also add some accessories to this outfit, for example a shoulder bag, hat, and maybe some boots.

Hope you guys found this helpful! Bye beautiful!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

PS. Don't forget to use the #DashinFashionWithNeonDots on Instagram. No account name, but I will be checking!

Comments

Popular Posts