TYPES OF SIBLINGS!

Hi guys. If you liked my recent blog post, Types of Friends, then this will be perfect for you! I am doing types of siblings. I have a sibling, and I know how it is. People think it's perfect, but really it's more like the opposite. Here we go!

1) The older sibling. This sibling is usually in college, high school, maybe even middle school, or is just out of the house most of the time. This sibling thinks its okay to mess up your hair or barge into the room, and since you don't remember having a childhood with them, it's so awkward when they come back home.

2) The annoying sibling. This applies to all brothers and sisters. This sibling does not get you at all. He/she is not afraid to go straight into your room and annoy you, from reading your diary when you are gone, or pulling pranks on you.

3) The sibling who gets you. This is usually, your twin, triplet, you get the point. They get you and know when you are upset, and they can feel your emotions.

4) The sibling who is very reserved. They hate talking, they will not even stare at you, and you think that they will stay that way forever. They won't, but you will have to have a lot of patience.

Hope you guys found this helpful! PS. If you want to communicate with me in any way, use the #NeonDots on Instagram. I won't be able to respond or anything, but I will see who is doing it, and trust me, that would really make my day. Love you guys! (No pressure, but it would be really nice.)

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts