MY FASHION STORY

Fashion is a world where you can express yourself throughout your clothes, without even saying anything. It's so amazing how every single day, just by wearing a piece of clothing, a person could take the time out of their day and stop to say, "Hey. That shirt is really cool. Where'd you get it?" When I was younger, my mom dressed me up, so I didn't even know that the word "Fashion" existed. And now look where I am today? Here, writing a blog post about my fashion story. Let's go!

At a young age:

At a young age, I loved fashion, even though I didn't know the word and what it meant. I would come up to my mom and request that she put on What Not to Wear. When I was a bit older, I would pick out my moms outfits and she would go to work. She'd come back, telling me that everybody loved it. I had to believe her. And I still do. Even though I wasn't that experienced in the fashion world, I still loved to shop.

Shopping:

You guys have no idea how much I love to shop. In fact, it's probably became a hobby of mine. No joke. Seriously. Every year, my mom takes me on a Shopping Spree for back-to-school shopping, which is my favorite time of year because I get to pick out new clothes and layout my new fashion outfits for the year. Yes, picking out your school supplies is super fun, but shopping for new clothes was always my favorite.

Starting my blog:

I started my blog two years ago. I was so curious and yet excited to enter the big fashion world that I had to start somewhere. Since I had a big passion for fashion (That rhymes!), I wanted to start a blog. I had talked to my mom a lot about it and at first, she didn't like the idea, but eventually she ended up approving, and it has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

You guys are my best friends. I get views from all around the world, every single day, and you don't know how excited I get when I see, say, 7 people in Russia are visiting my blog, or 25 from the UK. It really makes my day because I have friends from around the world, and that just amazes me constantly. Hopefully I can give you guys a gift back, anything like, giving you guys something to read and hopefully you guys enjoy it, maybe?

Anyways, I wanted to tell you guys a little story. Hope you enjoyed it!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts