SLEEPOVER!

Young girls deserve to have all the stress off their shoulders and hang out with their girlfriends. AKA me. Seriously, I have not had a sleepover in a while, and sometimes that with school between my friends and me (Is that proper grammar?), I sometimes think that we're drifting apart from each other. I am planning that hopefully, during the summer, my friends and I can get together and just talk and laugh with one another. You guys deserve that, so today I am going to help you all out by giving you guys some fun things to do at your party. Let's get started!

DIY Facial Mask:

For a delicious smelling mask that also gently exfoliates skin, mix this mask that doubles as a sweetener for Chai Tea. In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of honey and 1/2 teaspoon each of cinnamon and and nutmeg.

Rob on your face and let it sit for 20 minutes. Remove with a washcloth and warm water. (Note: Some people react to cinnamon or nutmeg on their skin. Test a small amount of your inner arm before making the mask.) This mask is great for oily or normal skin.

Nail Polish Talk:

Every girl loves to do each others nails at parties. I love the brand Essie, and no, they did not ask me to talk about them, I just love it. Their packaging is super cute and the names are to die for. But that's not all, I also love the color pay off at the end. Super cute and affordable! I recommend searching for Essie nail polishes, anywhere really, but I am guessing that Target has cheaper prices because Target is just so affordable.

Decorations and Food Table:

This might be my favorite part of planning a sleepover party. For decorations, you really just want to pick your favorite color. Mine is blue, so I would blow up blue and white balloons and scatter them on the ground, and if you really want to go all out with your party, you can even add streamers and gift bags with goodies inside, for example small chocolates and a tiny stuffed animal! :D

For the food table, I would love it if somebody invited me over and they had a small chocolate fountain! You could then display a variety of fruits on the table and sticks to dip them in. Hey, go all out with the treats. It's a sleepover! If you can't afford a chocolate fountain, you could just put some Nutella in a bowl.

I would also put on any kind of things you and your friends love. For instance, you could get really cheap, small Chinese boxes that have patterns on them from Cost Plus/ The World Market and you can lay out a DIY trail mix so that you and your friends can make your own DIY trail mixes.

Games:

I love games. You can really just choose a game from Target that you personally love, or you could check on of my games on my blog. Just go to the Search Bar and search up, "Game of the Day", and it will pop up. My friends and I personally like to talk about girly things. Girls, you know what this means! ;) (Boys...)

Conclusion:

I hope you found this blog post fun and helpful! I wish you all good luck!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

PS. Wish me luck too! :D Love you all!

Comments

Popular Posts