TYPES OF FRIENDS

Ok, let's discuss about your friends. I know that you can relate to at least one of these because I am
human just like you and I know that there are types of friends that I would like to discuss about today.

1) The flawless friend. This friend you've known forever and she may not like you as much as you like her. Let's face reality here guys! Sometimes this friend thinks your totally weird and yet you still want to hang out with her, and other times she's the one who wants to hang out with you.

2) The friend who has "everything". This friend brags about everything that she has. Oh, I got like 20 bags for christmas and they only cost 10,000 dollars each. Isn't that really cheap? OMG, this friend annoys me so much.

3) The awkward friend. If you hang out with a group of friends that you hang out with, then you know that there is this one friend that you're not really close with. You barely hang out with each other outside of school, and yet on your birthday you have to invite them. They're nice but it's awkward.

4) The diva. This person always says things like, "What did you just say?" They think that you are the diva but in reality, you just want to say, girl, do you hear yourself? It's rude guys, I know, but sometimes this person annoys you so much.

Hope you guys could relate to one of these. Comment down below what type of friends you have and I may do a second one if I think of some new ideas or if you guys have any suggestions. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts