SUMMER READY!

Hi guys! I'm starting another series on my blog called Summer Ready! I love Summer because you get to sleep in and go to the beach with friends, and you get to travel! I personally love traveling, so I hope that this Summer, I'll get to go to a lot of places I've always wanted to go to!  I also think that it's really important that you and I get ready for Summer together, so that when it comes around, we can both be ready and have a lot of fun! On this series, I will be posting fun DIY's and fun ideas and things that will make you excited.

Today, I will be doing DIY Summer crafts. Let's get right into it!



SUMMER BUCKET LIST:

You will need:

•Bucket
•Paper
•Scissors (optional)
•Clothespins
•Pen

Instructions:

What you want to do is cut your paper, or you could just rip it into pieces. Then you want to write something that you want to do this Summer, like where you want to travel or what you want to do with your family. You could also fold it up so that you and your family could pick one every day. You want to pin it with your clothespins on the edge of the bucket. You can get one at Michaels.


Summer Popsicle:

What you'll need:

•Popsicle molds
•Fruits
•Water

Instructions:

Pour your water half way into your popsicle mold and put in any ingredients you would like to put in. Then, if you have any room left, pour the rest of your water inside and just pop it into the freezer.



DIY Sneakers:

•Colored sharpies
•White sneakers

Instructions:

Really, you just want to see where your mind leads you. Put any pattern you want and draw it on with your colored sharpies and draw it onto your white sneakers. That's it!

Hope you guys found this helpful. Bye!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts