WE CAN COMMUNICATE

Hi guys. I have talked about this a little bit in several of my blog posts, but I thought I would quickly make a separate one to really talk and explain about it. You guys don't know what I look like, and I don't know what you look like. I sometimes wish that we could all just meet up one day and talk and have a mini Meet and Greet because I consider you guys my second family. You are all so supportive of me and I really appreciate it.

I have been trying to find ways for years to communicate with all of you, and I finally found a way! If you have an Instagram, then what you have to do is take a selfie with the #NeonDotsGaya. This way I don't show you guys what I look like but I can still communicate with you all! Safe, safe! I will be looking and it would really make my day if I could see all of my viewers taking pictures and using the hashtag because all of you pretty people should show yourselves! :)

I am actually thinking of making a new Instagram for my blog. I would post fashion things, tips, tricks, and so much more. Share this on Google+ or on your Instagram with, again, the #NeonDotsGaya and the #NeonDotsNewAccount so that I can see if you guys want me to start a new one. Capitalize each word, no space. Thanks so much. Can't wait!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts